Experience gorgeous hidden landscapes.
10% off your next photo tour!
Click for your free guide to shooting hidden ruin sites - then get 10% off on your next photo tour.
Experience gorgeous hidden landscapes.
Terms and ConditionsThe stuff you really need to read...
A non-refundable $150 deposit for all tours except 1/2 day tours is required at the time of your registration to hold your place in the photo tour. Deposits may be made with a check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover). Quoted tour prices do not include New Mexico or any other applicable state sales tax. The entire tour fee is required as a non-refundable deposit for 1/2 day tours only.
If the balance payment fails to process or is not received 90 days before the event, we will treat the reservation as cancelled and retain the deposit. If a reservation is made 60 days or less prior to the tour start date, the full amount is payable at the time of reservation, and is non-refundable as stated in the Withdrawal and Refund policy below. Also see Our right to cancel tours below.
We also require your signed Release Agreement and your Participant Profile form 90 days prior to the event for you to participate. If final payment and paperwork are not received when due, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation, per the Withdrawal and Refund policy below.
3. Release of Liability, Participant Profile, and Travel Packet
It is the participant's responsibility to obtain information about any risks involved. Active Light Photography LLC, and its agents, insurers, employees, volunteers and all other affiliated individuals are not liable for injury, accident or theft resulting from participation in our photo tours. The Release Agreement spells out Active Light Photography LLC's liability limitations in detail, and takes precedence over any discrepancies with this page. Please read it before you sign!
4. Withdrawal and Refund policy
Group size is limited in our tours, and we count on your attendance once you have been accepted. If you must withdraw from a tour, we must receive written notice of your cancelation via USPS mail service.
Note that your deposit is non-refundable. Exceptions to our withdrawal and refund policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather, terrorism, civil unrest or personal emergencies. There is no refund for arriving late or leaving a tour early.
We highly recommend you purchase travel protection insurance for your tour and travel expenses.
5. Our right to cancel toursWe reserve the right to cancel tours in cases of force majeure or other uncontrollable conditions, in which case all payments received to date will be refunded, which constitutes full settlement. Active Light Photography is not responsible for expenses that are incurred in preparation for any canceled tours, including but not limited to airline tickets, or for costs that are incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellations or illness. We highly recommend travel protection insurance. Notification of cancellation will be made via e-mail and written, USPS-mailed notice to you at least 14 days prior to the beginning of a tour.
6. Force majeure is unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, such as war or the threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood or adverse weather conditions.
7. Guaranteed Price
8. The tour description is an indication of what may take place, and not a contractual obligation. Tour participants must provide their own photography gear and computer. A vehicle is required for all photo tours, either your own or a rental vehicle.
9. Participant Responsibilities
10. Participant Photo-Video Release
11. No Liability for Delay or Interruption of Travel Services
12. We Recommend Travel Protection InsuranceWe highly recommend you purchase travel protection insurance for your tour and travel expenses. We suggest a plan which offers coverage for medical and dental emergencies, lost baggage, missed connections, and trip cancellation should you have a medical problem that prevents you from attending. Active Light Photography LLC is not responsible for cancellations due to medical emergencies or for reimbursement of non-refundable airline tickets in the event of a tour cancellation. For more information about travel protection insurance carriers, please see some possible carrier options here.
13. No smoking, illegal drugs, or alcohol are allowed in any of the meeting rooms or other indoor spaces used by Active Light Photography LLC or at any photo tour location, unless in a designated location.
Go to tours
|Questions? call me at|