1-day La Cieneguilla Petroglyph Tour
with bonus Lightroom instruction
Discover thousands of years of human history – on the rocks. Pre-historic peoples carved 4000 petroglyphs at La Cieneguilla Petroglyph Site. Images thought to be birds, turtles, Kokopellis, cloud terraces, water sources, and shamans line the escarpment at this hidden site, just an hour away from Albuquerque.
Tour & Instruction
(taxes, lodging & meals not included)
Tour Includes –
- Recent archeological thinking on site history
- Guiding to the best viewpoints
- Pro photo techniques and shooting suggestions
- Pro critique of your best pictures
- Bonus Lightroom instruction – how to enhance pictures to match what you saw
Questions? email me - email@example.com
Can’t make a scheduled photo tour? Ask about a tour on your schedule. I can accommodate private tours with at least two participants. I’ll need at least a month’s advanced notice for Chaco Canyon and Tracking the Anasazi tours, and two weeks for everything else. Just call me at (408) 483-3782 to set up your private tour.
Because of extra planning and attention, private tour cost is 15% more than a scheduled tour, and subject to my availability.